| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Royal Oak, Md in July is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 100.6mm (4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Royal Oak, Md July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Royal Oak, Md:
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) WNW
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- College Park, Md, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) W
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) NNE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NNE
- Milford, De, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E